Skip to main content

from the desk of Emma Dodson


Emma Dodson Fall '12- Satellite Sister in London

Hello and greetings from London! I have been abroad for nearly 2 months now, and it's crazy how fast the experience is going by. Though I miss CUA and my KTG sisters, studying abroad in London and getting to travel around Europe has been incredible. I am balancing a full load of classes at St. Mary's University London with lots of travel. Thus far, I have visited Paris, Normandy, Barcelona, Amsterdam and Belgium, with a lot more trips on the horizon! I'm grateful for the chance to see and do so much. 

For any younger sister looking to go abroad, I'd say GO FOR IT!! You'll need a strong sense of self and lots of confidence, which is something being a KTG sister and the Fall '14 PNM Educator taught me. I would also say to do your homework, and scope out the budget-friendly airlines and hostels, where you'll meet lots of other like-minded students traveling through Europe. The people I've met and friends have made has certainly been a highlight of my time here.
Carpe Diem and Roses 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Class of Fall '17

This past fall Kappa Tau Gamma welcomed 17 new girls into the sisterhood!  Fall Recruitment Chair Leilani organized a Jungle themed recruitment with events such as speed dating, cupcake mingle, day at the zoo, ice cream social, and mocktails! Also, shout out to our PNM Educator for the fall, Britany, who helped the girls become sisters. Thanks to the tremendous help of Britany and the rest of KTG, we were able to grow almost 50% this Spring.  All the sisters are very excited to see what the rest of Spring 2018 holds for us!

Paddle Ceremony 2018

Our lovely Seniors  Today we celebrated our seniors with our annual Paddle Ceremony! Congratulations to all of four lovely seniors. We all wish them the very best of luck in their future endeavors! Christina and Little Joanne Tori, little Emily and little Sarah Marissa and little Sierra  Marykate, little Caitlin and little Alexis Maura and Honorary Elisabeth Brianna and little Darby E-Board 

RELAY FOR LIFE 2015

The Sisters of Kappa Tau Gamma Relay in honor of: Julianna Edel   Ruth Serek    Lillian Chan  Dennis Greene   Antonio Feria George Moldovan   Stephen Foley   Eileen Foley   Lois Schroeder  Celeste Crane Corey Rooney  Barbara Cipoletti  Diane Arbios  Jerry Geiger  Samantha Prescott Gloria Picca  Patricia Haltigan  Liam Sherman  Richard Gilmore  Luke Lang Andrea Gibbons   Kaisey Croft  Anne Wiesenhutter  Anne Glynn  Bill Zajicek William Repke   Thomas Curtin  Evelyn Curtin  Mike Swann  Nelson Montero John Burns  Bill Kugler  Bob Saxon  Haley Smith  L ori Greenfield  Paul Dolan Jr Mary Jo Smith  Joshua Bluestein  Marjarie Saroffeen Paula Connelly Dianne Browning Dorothy Repke C atherine Shea Barry  Dr. Joseph P. Whalen  John Roback  ...